Our Regular Sunday worship schedule has resumed!
Jubilee style service in the Outdoor Chapel on Sunday mornings at 9:00am
& Traditional style service in the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings at 11:00am
We are observing the following safety protocols for both worship services:
- Due to rising transmission rates in our area and the prevalence of the delta variant, we are temporarily requiring all who are able to wear masks when indoors at SAPC, whether vaccinated or not. This requirement applies to indoor worship, Discipleship Hour, and any member group meetings that take place indoors at the church. Masks are not needed for outdoor worship and other outdoor activities.
- Children ages three and up are asked to wear masks indoors, unless precluded by a medical issue.
- Our pastor, choir, and other worship leaders will wear masks except when actively presenting.
- One side of our sanctuary is row restricted to allow social distancing for those who desire it. Please be aware of your neighbors' need for space. Those who are willing should remain seated during the postlude to allow those with safety concerns to depart first.
- When we celebrate communion on first Sundays of the month, we provide single-use prepackaged cups including a wafer and juice. Please take one as you enter worship and discard the empty cup in the marked receptacle as you leave.
- Passing of the peace, fellowship hour, and other "close contact" practices remain modified or suspended at this time. Physical worship aids (bulletins, Bibles, hymnals) are available, as are digital options (downloads, projector screen) for those who prefer them.